- Monday -English lessons for speakers of other languages – 10 – 3 with Christine. Free. Ring first to book.
- Tuesday 10-11 baby bounce/ rhyme time. Singing and nursery rhymes for under fives, with Alison 50p admin charge
- Children’s Creative Book Club 3.30 -5pm. age 5-11years (registration only cost £3.00)
- Thursday – Rhyme Time with Cat Bateman and her guitar – “Little folks nursery rhymes” 11.45 -12.15. £1.50 babies, £2.50 toddlers
- Saturday – join our friendly knitters, led by Wendy. 10-12,
- Monday and Wednesday – Bridge Club – no beginners, 6.45 -10pm, membership fee
- Monday, Tuesday, occasional Thursdays 10 -3, plus Saturday morning. One to one IT training. Ring the library to book (don’t ring Wednesday, Friday or Sunday – we’re closed then)
- Tuesday – Seated exercise 11-12 Includes strength, balance, stretch and relaxation. £1 per session. Instructor Tonia.
- Wednesday – Parent support group counselling service, appointments only, 4.30 -8.30.
Free. Ring library on 020-8778-1753 and leave a message for Ann
MONTHLY OR MORE OFTEN
- First Saturday – Councillors’ surgery 10.30 – 11.30
- Second and last Monday “Hear to help” walk in hearing aid clinic 10 – 12.30 . Free
- First Tuesday 6 – 7.Adults reading group – read and discuss books provided by the library
- General help with CVs and issues of concern, advice by appointment only
- ECO Courses – Employability and one off courses in First Aid and Health and Safety